Welcome back to our series of CBD infused snacks and sides! This week we wanted to put a CBD twist on a classic chocolate chip cookie! When most people think of edibles, they think of sweets like cookies and brownies. We agree!
- 1 large egg
- 1 TSP vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 TSP baking soda
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 90 mL melted CBD coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line an 8″ x 8″ baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper. You may want to spray the pan prior to using the paper so that it sticks to the pan.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Spread evenly into pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until done.
- Take your cookie bars out of the oven and let them cool to room temperature before cutting.